When was the last time your AC was cleaned? Did you know it needs to be cleaned and checked regularly? Extend the lifespan of your AC system and lower utility costs with routine maintenance. Leaves, hair, and other debris clog your AC coils and cause them to work harder. This strains your equipment and eventually—your wallet! Do you need a maintenance check?
- I don’t know, we’ve never had one!
- The AC ran without a filter for days (or weeks!)
- The filter was too small or didn’t block debris
- There are a lot of leaves in the outdoor unit
- I have furry pets
- I am a new homeowner with concerns the maintenance was previously neglected
Did any of those apply to you?
If so, you have come to the right place. We are the Clean Air, Comfort Experts. We can help! AC maintenance is key to extending the lifespan of your investment. We offer one-time cleanings at an a la carte rate.
Upgrade to our Preferred Customer Agreement! Why wait? Sign up Today!
Benefits of our Preferred Customer Agreement
- Two maintenance visits per year (21-point inspection and cleaning)
- No dispatch fees Monday to Friday 7 am to 7 pm
- Discounted weekend and holiday dispatch fees
- 15% discounts on parts, repairs, and filters
- FREE filter delivery
- Priority scheduling for emergencies
OR CALL NOW (904) 241-3785
Owned and operated since 1987, we are the company your neighbors love and trust. We value every opportunity to serve this community. We are looking to earn your trust, not just win your business.
The Donovan 21-Point Inspection
- Check defrost cycle.
- Adjust air volume for maximum efficiency.
- Check reversing valve operation.
- Check safety devices.
- Check electrical connections for tightness.
- Lubricate as needed.
- Check blower door for tension and alignment.
- Check for oil leaks.
- Test electrical controls for proper operation.
- Check for refrigerant leaks.
- Check refrigerant controls.
- Check refrigerant coil.
- Clean coil in place with certified coil cleaner.
- Check condensate drain.
- Check thermostat operation.
- Visual duct inspection.
- Check supply voltage/amp draw.
- Wax outside unit.
- Static pressure test for duct work
- Vacuum inside unit.
- Check and replace filters as needed (owner provided.)
Benefits of using Donovan Heat & Air
- Honest, dependable AC service.
- Upfront, flat-rate pricing. No hidden fees or extra labor charges.
- Your Satisfaction is Guaranteed.
- Experienced NATE certified technicians arriving in a well-stocked and marked vehicle.
- Licensed and insured, family-owned and operated since 1987.
At Donovan Heat & Air, we believe home should feel as beautiful as it looks. Do you feel uncomfortable even when the temperature is right? Is your unit not running Love coming home again, schedule a maintenance check!
Owned and operated since 1987, we are the company your neighbors love and trust. Give us a call and find out why! We value every opportunity to serve this community. We are looking to earn your trust, not just win your business.