Are you shopping for replacement equipment for your aging or failing AC system? We are here to help! If you are experiencing comfort issues in your home or office, a dedicated Comfort Specialist will provide a one-on-one consultation to develop a Comfort Plan specially for you. At Donovan Heat & Air, we believe home should feel as beautiful as it looks. Do you feel uncomfortable even when the temperature is right? We are the Clean Air and Comfort Experts and we want you to love coming home. Owned and operated since 1987, we are the company your neighbors love and trust. We value every opportunity to serve this community. We are looking to earn your trust, not just win your business.
Our process is simple.
- Call or request a quote online.
- A Comfort Specialist will arrive to discuss your unique Comfort Plan.
- Choose from a selection of options and schedule a time convenient to you for installation.
Pro Tip: Ask if your new equipment qualifies for a rebate!
Why Choose Donovan for your AC installation?
- We approach your house holistically, top to bottom.
- Your comfort issue may be a symptom of a larger problem.
- Our Comfort Specialists take the time to listen and investigate your issues.
- We develop a comfort plan with you, catering to your budget and individual needs.
OR CALL NOW (904) 241-3785
10 Reasons to use Donovan for your new installation
- An unheard of 3-year labor warranty.
- One-year maintenance FREE with purchase.
- Dedicated Comfort Specialist.
- Always installed by our employees, never independent contractors.
- A plan for every project. No “winging it.”
- Prompt arrival and change-out in one day.
- Home and property protection with drop cloths and shoe covers.
- Registered warranty with a digital copy.
- Energy rebate forms provided, (where applicable.)
- Satisfaction guaranteed.
Benefits of using Donovan Heat & Air.
- Honest, dependable AC installation service.
- Upfront, flat-rate pricing. No hidden fees or extra labor charges.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed. Just ask our customers.
- Experienced NATE certified technicians arriving in a well-stocked and marked vehicle.
- Licensed and insured, family-owned and operated since 1987.